Croix de Guerre Counter Organization

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Make sure to share your inspirations with me so I can get them added to the Texas ASL download section.
I will. I've used the Doug Sheppard file as a start and/have modified for my needs.

This is as far as I'll go. I need CdG in hand to fiqure out Vehicles. All the Armor Leaders and Crews may all go into one slot.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
What is everyone doing with the Lend-Lease vehicles? In their respective nationality trays?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Is that based on the layout or merely the sheer volume?
Both every different counter gets its own compartment, my Germans take up over 14, 32 compartment boxes

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
What’s the max amount of counters per tray / compartment please?
Oh hoooo!

To all those stock speculators out there:

Mark the implications! You should sell off any RAACO shares in your portfolio immediately. Due to the higher counter density of the 3D-printed compartments, the demand for RAACO storage devices, namely inserts, will plummet as their all important customer, Olli, breaks away.

Instead, invest your money into companies that produce the supplies to keep 3D-printers running. There will be an exploding need of these supplies as soon bazillions of 3D inserts will get printed when Olli replaces all the A75's and A78's in his notorious 'Wall of RAACO'.

von Marwitz

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Oh hoooo!

To all those stock speculators out there:

Mark the implications! You should sell off any RAACO shares in your portfolio immediately. Due to the higher counter density of the 3D-printed compartments, the demand for RAACO storage devices, namely inserts, will plummet as their all important customer, Olli, breaks away.

Instead, invest your money into companies that produce the supplies to keep 3D-printers running. There will be an exploding need of these supplies as soon bazillions of 3D inserts will get printed when Olli replaces all the A75's and A78's in his notorious 'Wall of RAACO'.

von Marwitz
You did not see my post from last week about selling up?

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I am considering not putting anything but the French counters into storage along with any errata counters. I don't see the need for more German counters or the Special Dinant counters. I haven't punched my Red Factories for the same reason. -- jim

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What’s the max amount of counters per tray / compartment please?
11 counters per compartment including a tile spacer (or spare counter) placed at the bottom because it's difficult to pry out the last counter. Technically you could put 12 counters per compartment if you really wanted to (OK if you had a suction device or willing to dig a bit with your tweezers to get that last counter out). The vehicle tray is 4x6=24 compartments. The support weapons/leader tray (not depicted) is 5x7=35 compartments. I'm still putting squads into A73s or A75s for ease of use while playing.

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
@ Ric I'm not sure where I'm putting the Vichy yet myself.

@ Jim I haven't punched out the CdG Germans either.