Critical Hits new Websight

2 Bit Bill

комиссар рыба
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Which gets to the nub of the question.

Just how seriously can (or should) one take oneself when one essentially plays "army" with cardboard game pieces?

It would not surprise me a single bit if the principles in the latest installment of the ASL Soap Opera are not aware of the fact that over the last week a major earthquake has devastated central China or that a Cyclone has done the same in what used to be Burma.
Damn reality arguement :laugh::laugh:

We could send them some games :laugh::laugh:

DaveStory

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have four kids, and they always say the other one started it
CH sucked before it even started (replace 'which came first, the chicken or the egg' reference with 'the rat or the plague').

It has something to do with it's creator: and it shines through.

For those who enjoy it's end-product, good for you. Ignore the man behind the curtain. I have dealt with him personally and he belongs behind that curtain; ignored.

serpico

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I've followed Sam's posts since he first started out posting on the old mailing list. His win/loss record was similar to mine at the time and he always came across as a top guy. You still do Sam, but it's true I prefer to see the happier, more self-deprecating posts.

Anyway, the real tragedy of this whole thread is that buried in the depths of it all is a story about a scenario, presumably played to the finish, on a completely wrong map. I want to hear more about that one! I'm often surprised we don't hear about this sort of thing more often.

I put together a couple of boards for one of the Friendly Fire scenarios and luckily my opponent spotted that they were butted the on the wrong edge - had he not of spotted it we'd have happily played in, none the wiser. That sort of thing probably goes on all time, so when it's discovered it's funky to hear the (hopefully) funny story that goes on behind it.
This never happened to me........:nuts::p:yummy::smoke::laugh: