Critical Hit Normandy Series VASL maps

cynemo75

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hello, is there any vasl maps available for the different CH Normandy series modules ?
if so, where can we find them ?
thanks,

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When you say Normandy series what are you talking about? You need to post actual module names.

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The All American series of 30+ scenarios?

cynemo75

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I already own First wave at Omaha. And I would like to buy Sword Beach and Juno Beach. I would be also interested by King Red/Green sector.
but before I buy them, i would like to be sure I can play these modules on Vasl.
thanks,

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No. No vasl maps for Sword Beach or Juno Beach. There are vasl maps for King Red & Green. The guy doing the CH maps quit doing them so Ray T. said he was going to have the vasl maps for a bunch of packs put out about a year ago and I haven't seen one since. He gets mad when I bug him about it, so that's all I can tell you. You could ask them and tell them you will only buy them if you can get vasl maps. Maybe that will help push him into doing something.

cynemo75

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Thank you guys, at least, the vasl maps exists for one of the module King Red and Green ans also for Omaha, a module that I already own. That is fine to start with that !