Critical Hit - Gates of Hell - VASL Map?

RRschultze

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom
As per my title to this thread, does anyone know if there is a VASL map for this?

I've got the first set of maps on VASL for Devils Domain.

Any help much appreciated

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I have tried to find it as well. But Critical Hit pretty much controls their maps now.............I have the monster pack, and a CG pack from one of ASL gurus, but only the Devils Domain vasl map................... yet again another reason to avoid them.

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
:cool:Hi Guys

I might be simplistic but it requires "time!" to scan and create these VASL boards and extensions and an interest to do such

Honestly it was not on my top list of creating with Pete - does not mean its not going to happen (I may not have bought exactly that module so that's also an issue and it might be out of stock etc) but some of the new stuff has been put at the top of the pile not re vamped old stuff - The Vietnam stuff is really nice and playing with a Helicopter is kinda fun and novel and that's what CH does best (sometimes they get it really wrong and it needs adjustment - Omaha and Maxi Gorgi come to mind - but they are fixable, its just not everyone's cup of tea)

Not sure CH holds boards precious!!! - They (maybe its Ray but I would be reluctant to single out the boss) is probably slow in approving a board release that Pete and I do but in the other court he is very supportive when they are released - putting it in the newsletter etc etc

Physically, heck we waited forever for PiF to put out the extension (I might add I do love the counters now I can use them), so waiting is a time and energy thing

I am sure Pete would appreciate you scanning (standard scanning in bits) the board you are after and asking him nicely to create it (He is a generous bloke so likely OK) - he could turn it into a VASL board and then you could play it - He could ask Ray then to release it but up to you if you are that keen or need it - teh time to slowly do these is a rate limiting step

My thoughts

Rob