Critical Hit Games

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Actually, "Die a Bitter Death" is pretty cool! Fred, when are you coming out with the "Blackcloud Pack"?
Still working it. I've only got two scenarios designed and only one got playtested. The whole project got put on hold right around Thanksgiving when I was gaining momentum due to an illness in the family. i just have not got back into it.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I have Tigers to the Front from CH and it's pretty good!
Its nice to see you flying the Slovakian flag. You probably noticed I'm flying the Czech one.
Pete Shelling was/is flying the Slovakian flag too, and ol' Jazz has the Latvian.

We should have a little Eastern European get together! :D

JG53_Jaguar

Reaction score
Country
llSlovakia
Its nice to see you flying the Slovakian flag. You probably noticed I'm flying the Czech one.
Pete Shelling was/is flying the Slovakian flag too, and ol' Jazz has the Latvian.

We should have a little Eastern European get together! :D
From my mother side it's Slovak from my father side it would be German/Dutch since there is only room for one flag so I put my birth country flag there :) I noticed that other guys from Eastern Europe have the flags guess it was my time to join the ranks :D

PS: It's nice sunny day here in Toronto, I'm sitting here reading VotG rules as well as GS forum and drinking a nice cool glass of Staropramen beer, life is great!

Last edited:

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pick up the original Platoon Leader CG pack as well.Small fun CG's that will give you plenty of enjoyment!

I like Berlin module,Valor of the 37th Guards (Updated version),Hells Bridgehead,Oosterbeek Perimeter,and the Hero Pax myself.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I'm not sure if you realise, but you need the Platoon Leader rules if you are going to play CH CG's. Platoon Leader can be bought for something like $6 - its quite cheap since it is only about 15 pages of written rules. CH website also have a free download of these rules but there are some discrepencies between the two versions so I use the booklet.