Countersheet pics needs for labeling requested.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Instead of worrying about clipping my counters I worry about finding my counters when I need them. As a poor second from the ultimate "counter slut"--Olli--I am trying to get everything labeled in order to be accessible. I suffer from the "Curse of Pete Shelling". This began years back at an ASLOK playtesting when, after Pete commented that I have a lot of good looking counters he added "...but you can never find them". The curse needs to be reversed. Here is what I am doing (pics attached and I know the second pic is a bit fuzzy but you should get the idea). Yes, time consuming but the rewards return when I have to search for that counter:" Hold on, I have a counter for that...what?...where did I ut it?...I could have sworn I placed it..."
Any help would be appreciated. You can always just PM me if you can help.
What I need are pics of sheets from Lone Canuck, LFT, BFP and CH! MMP sheets are not needed.
Will pay you back in beer should we ever meet in person...

Attachments

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Instead of worrying about clipping my counters I worry about finding my counters when I need them. As a poor second from the ultimate "counter slut"--Olli--I am trying to get everything labeled in order to be accessible. I suffer from the "Curse of Pete Shelling". This began years back at an ASLOK playtesting when, after Pete commented that I have a lot of good looking counters he added "...but you can never find them". The curse needs to be reversed. Here is what I am doing (pics attached and I know the second pic is a bit fuzzy but you should get the idea). Yes, time consuming but the rewards return when I have to search for that counter:" Hold on, I have a counter for that...what?...where did I ut it?...I could have sworn I placed it..."
Any help would be appreciated. You can always just PM me if you can help.
What I need are pics of sheets from Lone Canuck, LFT, BFP and CH! MMP sheets are not needed.
Will pay you back in beer should we ever meet in person...
Have you tried Board Game Geek? There are photos/scans of almost all countersheets.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
It's a good thought, however, note that stuff doesn't get entered into the BGG database unless there are scenarios in the product. So if it's just a third party counter-sheet offered for sale, there is no place to enter it in the BGG database. Or at least, it used to be that way.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Last edited:

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Week one of self isolation (no symptoms--thank GOD!) and I am still using this time to label every freaking plano container I have (pics will follow). However, I could still use some good pics from LFT, LC and CH! Thanks again for the past help and additional help will be proudly displayed at my "post" at this year's ASLOK. Yes, God willing we WILL BE THERE!