Counters Available?

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought in the past I saw that BFP sold some of its counter sets separately from the games, but I checked just now and didn't see this option.

I tried to e-mail BFP to find out, but they don't list an e-mail address; when I clicked on the "E-mail us" button on their web site it tried to configure an e-mail client that I don't even have. Not good...

Anyway, I might be interested in counters for Poland in Flames and/or Crucible of Steel. Could someone from BFP let me know if these are available?

PTY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought in the past I saw that BFP sold some of its counter sets separately from the games, but I checked just now and didn't see this option.

I tried to e-mail BFP to find out, but they don't list an e-mail address; when I clicked on the "E-mail us" button on their web site it tried to configure an e-mail client that I don't even have. Not good...

Anyway, I might be interested in counters for Poland in Flames and/or Crucible of Steel. Could someone from BFP let me know if these are available?
Try this page, The counters are under the modules.

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Try this page, The counters are under the modules.
Doh, thanks! I clicked on the modules from their homepage and didn't see the counters...