counter needed 2

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

we need a counter for this....describe it in counter form...

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
it suffers no backblast penalty for being fired from building or confined space based on:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

we need a counter for this....describe it in counter form...
As well as VASL - it is part of at least two Extensions, but I don't know exactly which ones. One of them must be BFP's:

von Marwitz

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Yep, this was discussed recently in a thread on German paratroopers in the historical sub-forum. I suggested there might be reason to include it in ORTONA as apparently 1 Fallschirm Division may have been equipped with them, specifically the regimental anti-tank companies.

See here: http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/fallschirmjaeger-at-guns.158499/

I have no idea if they were actually equipped with them or if so, if they were deployed inside the city or not.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is it not described in detail in the BFP Operation Cobra magazine and has its own counter in the pack?
Complete w/ Chapter H notes.

I ‘m pretty sure- because I remember color photo copying it to go in my Chapter H combined binder.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I seem to recall that MMP was going to do "Rare Guns & Vehicles", it might show up in that {circa 2037}!

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I seem to recall that MMP was going to do "Rare Guns & Vehicles", it might show up in that {circa 2037}!
i think that it was a pack being done by Paul Kennedy of Fanatic Enterprises, but alas the big boys here on this forum kept on having a go at him that he left here and ASL

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
i think that it was a pack being done by Paul Kennedy of Fanatic Enterprises, but alas the big boys here on this forum kept on having a go at him that he left here and ASL
Probably got sick of people calling him Kennedy when his name was Kenny. :)

I kid. I think it happened after Pitcavage called his efforts fructiferous.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I kid. I think it happened after Pitcavage called his efforts fructiferous.
Being a German, who are known only to shout "Achtung" and "Schnell, schnell!" all the time, I had to look that one up which seems to be commonly used only be the most illustrous byssiferous sages.

von Marwitz

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Being a German, who are known only to shout "Achtung" and "Schnell, schnell!" all the time, I had to look that one up which seems to be commonly used only be the most illustrous byssiferous sages.

von Marwitz
Jawohl