"Cost of Glory" Rd THREE CMAK Tourney

Bruce

Reaction score
Country
ll
It's a clear blue sky here

Kerry,

My German troops are feeling a bit nervous here. They were promised thick fog, but instead they've got lines of sight of more than 600m. Is the weather likely to change? :OHNO:

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The weather is set at "fog" which does allow @600m of LOS. It will not change. Some "Thick Fog" tests revealed to be too constrictive to the defenders. Reports were that normal visibility in the Pass was cut in half not totally obscured, much to the relief of the NZ'ers.

Doodlebug

Reaction score
Country
ll
Any news on my pod and when we're going to get started? The delay is starting to reach the point where my short term memory loss is stretching out to meet the long term memory loss with the result that I can't remember what the heck I was planning to do.

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Gentlemen today is the day

Palantir said:
:hmmm:
Lets see, Doodlebug & KG-Jag's files are in, now who's file are we still missing?
I'm thinking of a number... :whist:
I am removing my wifes stuff and will have it to you soon. I have left my old job now and have along weekend so thank you guys for not getting to wild to hang me out to dry or anything like that. You will not be :bored: any longer. It will not be long till you guys start to :cry: and whine. So have a :drink: and relax.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doodlebug said:
But I barely know her.
:laugh: :laugh:

Just to make up for it Wayne I'll send the POD your PW so they won't have to wair for your responses! :p

Although... it sounds like David is happy with just the gift you're sending him! :love:

JoeBob

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
quick update

On turn 24 w/RangerBooBoo, and doing my best to take Petra as Axis. Boy is that town in BAD shape!

On turn 17 w/Tripps. Petra is once again the site of intense combat with lots of artillery raining down everywhere most of which (hopefully) is landing on those Axis boyz...

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A note: in play tests vs the Allied AI it did a wonderful job of defending Petras and with startling timing & accuracy using it's Arty. It shut down the entire area.

JoeBob

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not to mention the occassional AT gun ripping thru a tank or halftrack! Youch!!! :shock:

We are also experiencing intense mini-battles for Point 702 in both games.

KG_Jag

KG Vice Kommandir
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Recently Dave (Doodlebug) and I completed our two mirrored contests set in Greece. We ended up with the Allies achieving a major and a minor victory.

Is there an emerging, if not surprising trend here?!

Thanks to Dave, who is both a quality person and CM player!

Boff

Reaction score
Country
ll
Full Monty and I have about another 5 turns to go and it's looking like a mould-breaking German victory. Unfortunately GunnerC appears to have dropped out, neither of us has heard from him for a couple of months.. :rolleyes:

Boff

Reaction score
Country
ll
Bogging

Anyone else had problems with bogging as the Germans? I've had two Pz IIIs bog and go immobile in the rough stuff off road, and then this Pz IV which bogged and then went immobile on the road! I know one track is slightly on the verge but I still can't believe I lost the use of one of my two precious Pz IVs so easily..

KG_Jag

KG Vice Kommandir
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had a Pz II bog on the road for a short time. Three Pz III's bogged off road with one going immobile and another remaining bogged at games end. My opponent, Doodlebug had a Pz III bog or made immobile on the road. I also had a HT immobilize on the road near my set-up zone.

Overall I was surprised that I did not have more problems.