Corregidor

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hopefully the counter count will be low, it is a real pain setting up a BFP scenario that requires me to fish out some obscure counter that was included in their products. Hopeffuly it is just a map and scenarios and rules.......... but I am not holding my breath lol.
Sacrilege! More counters!:cool:

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hopefully the counter count will be low, it is a real pain setting up a BFP scenario that requires me to fish out some obscure counter that was included in their products. Hopeffuly it is just a map and scenarios and rules.......... but I am not holding my breath lol.
We are looking at a half sheet of counters, and those are mainly to supplement core counters for the CG. There are a few aircraft that will be new/unique, otherwise is this straight out of Rising Sun for the counter mix.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OMG that is awesome, dont have to deal with over a dozen SW types alone makes life easier. I'll probably buy this but with RB currently on the table and KGS being the next CG, I'll probably not get to Corregidor for some time.

We are looking at a half sheet of counters, and those are mainly to supplement core counters for the CG. There are a few aircraft that will be new/unique, otherwise is this straight out of Rising Sun for the counter mix.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
I expect to be able to buy a STRAIGHT OUTTA RISING SUN t-shirt along with it. Or STRAIGHT OUTTA DA PTO if you prefer. ;)