Corregidor VASL Map and Extension Available!

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We now have the Corregidor VASL map file and counter extension .vmdx available in the Download section of the Boundingfire.com website. Note that this vmdx only contains the relevant counters for Corrs, not the greater BFP vmdx which contains the counters for all of our other products. In this way we were able to get this out to you folks sooner.

I want to thank Al and all of the Map Elves for their tireless work to get these out to your folks. They've done a great job on this extension.

Last edited:

AZslim

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We now have the Corregidor VASL map file and counter extension .vmdx available in the Download section of the Boundingfire.com website. Note that this vmdx only contains the relevant counters for Corrs, not the greater BFP vmdx which contains the counters for all of our other products. In this way we were able to get this out to you folks sooner.

I want to thank Al and all of the Map Elves for their tireless work to get these out to your folks. They've done a great job on this extension.
Thanks. You just sold another copy.

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

That's wonderfull! Thanks for the hard work. When will we see Objective Schmidt though?

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What we're awaiting is the update to the .vmdx.
Is this the full update to the BFP counter extension (to include Corregidor) or are you just talking about Corregidor counter extension only?

I only ask because the Corregidor counter extension is already posted and not trying to be a pain.

Thanks either way!

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is the full vmdx. What is out there for Corrs is just those counters needed for this pack (of which there were very few). We did it as a temporary to get around having to wait for the full one.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is the full vmdx. What is out there for Corrs is just those counters needed for this pack (of which there were very few). We did it as a temporary to get around having to wait for the full one.
OK, got it. Thanks for the response.