Corregidor: the Rock Errata

rreinesch

Country
llUnited States
Try as hard as we might, errata still has an irritating way of making it into a product.

American Reinforcement Group Chart (pg. 20): RG O5 should have note "j" added to it's Notes entry.

PDFs and sticky errata is available on the Support page at www.boundingfire.com

Last edited:

rreinesch

Country
llUnited States
Designer Note #18 (pg. 27): Delete the second to the last sentence which begins with, “That is the reason...”.

Country
llUnited States
Paragraph 8.5, second example. Should the 5th sentence be changed from "Place large chute B (and the small chute) in MM24,..." to "Place large chute B (and the small chute) in MM22,..."?

Also, same section, last sentence of the first example. I assume "now I their Final ..." should be "now in their Final ...".

Last edited:

apbills

Country
llUnited States
Section 11, "Initial Scenario" is not a separate paragraph, rather it is combined in the "Idle Date" definition.

"Setup Area", second to last sentence. Should "hexes in Enterable by Infantry" by replaced by "hexes is Enterable by Infantry"

Last edited:

ASLSARGE

Country
llUnited States
Paragraph 8.5, second example. Should the 5th sentence be changed from "Place large chute B (and the small chute) in MM24,..." to "Place large chute B (and the small chute) in MM22,..."?

Also, same section, last sentence of the first example. I assume "now I their Final ..." should be "now in their Final ...".
Yes to both.....I am always amazed even when multiple people proof stuff multiple times, something always seems to slip through the cracks. Thanks for catching these. Rick will soon get the sticky notes available for these.

ASLSARGE

Country
llUnited States
Section 11, "Initial Scenario" is not a separate paragraph, rather it is combined in the "Idle Date" definition.

"Setup Area", second to last sentence. Should "hexes in Enterable by Infantry" by replaced by "hexes is Enterable by Infantry"
Typos again....geez Louise. At least it is not something major. Thanks!

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Country
llUnited States
The Amis can initial HTH combat if are the attacker and ambush (HBR #2).

Can the Filipino partisans in CTR3 also go HTH as the Amis can?

Thanks,

Rich