Corregidor Preorder

Roy

Living in Brownbackistan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you Chas, Sam, Rick and all at BFP. Looks great!

dmchenry99

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was looking around for the Corregidor map for VASL and it looks like it's not available. Same with the Schmidt stuff which is considerably older!

Are people really NOT playing these CGs on VASL or do folks have bootleg maps? Playtest maps?

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was looking around for the Corregidor map for VASL and it looks like it's not available. Same with the Schmidt stuff which is considerably older!

Are people really NOT playing these CGs on VASL or do folks have bootleg maps? Playtest maps?
It's a lot of work -done by volunteers in their free time- to get these maps & extensions out the door.

Not to mention that there has been a glut of ASL material recently released that just prolongs the delay.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's a lot of work -done by volunteers in their free time- to get these maps & extensions out the door.

Not to mention that there has been a glut of ASL material recently released that just prolongs the delay.
I have the Corrs map into the VASL map elves. Since there are no new counters for Corrs, this should be available fairly quickly. The holdup right now on Schmidt is on the BFP.mdx getting updated. The map is finished for Schmidt.

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Arrived in Scotland this afternoon. Looks very good. I’m pretty sure one of the scenarios “Clearing the Badlands” must hold the record for the number of 448 squads, 38, in a single scenario :)

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got mine yesterday. The map is great, very unique.
How to you use a unique map like Corregidor? You-neek up on it. Sorry for the bad pun. Thanks for the comments. Enjoy the product. A ton of work and a lot of time went into making it.