Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
If it's about success or failure of Covid policies either at a government or individual level then some politics will intrude, that is inevitable. Hopefully that will help keep members sticking to safe behaviour. Information exchange is important in these fraught times.

Once it strays beyond Covid/Corona then Randy would be justified in snipping same. Discussion about potential CoG is marginal and should be limited to what knock on effect it has to disease spread.

So if it is criticism or praise of some country's policy on Covid, then that transcends the no politics rule, member's can learn from that and their health is vital. So keep it directly related to Covid.

All the above is just my opinion.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
The thread drifted from pandemic and ASL toward politics on the third page. After that it was political. Considering the situation I let it continue as long as people talked about the virus. @Michael Dorosh and @Ric of The LBC posts were purely political without any connection to the pandemic and Ric just had to slip in some profanity to boot. I personally find that extremely insulting to me. I would like to see better behaviour from adults.

Since the thread has devolved to that point I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.