COPY OF LFT14 AVAILABLE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

robh91

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Due to "postal issues" I ended up receiving two copies of LFT14, despite me only ordering (and paying for) one copy! If someone in Melbourne would like the extra copy, then come and pick it up and send payment of 70 EURO direct to Xavier! Call me on 041 2288269 if you're interested!

hayman

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Due to "postal issues" I ended up receiving two copies of LFT14, despite me only ordering (and paying for) one copy! If someone in Melbourne would like the extra copy, then come and pick it up and send payment of 70 EURO direct to Xavier! Call me on 041 2288269 if you're interested!
Thanks for the offer, but I’m up in Sydney, otherwise I’d take you up on the deal.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I've never lived in Australia, but I'd guess that shipping from Melbourne to Sidney should be cheaper than from France :)

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
After a hickup, it looks like my LFT Italians will get their first action tomorrow (against me no less). With luck, my opponent won't notice me replacing ELR: 4 with ELR: 0 on the card! :)

Really nice to see the Italian counters back in print (and improved depending on your taste).