Coolest/funniest stunt

Patrocles

Reaction score
scuud said:
shooting down a plane from a defgun on midway.
ha ha! good one!

not quite a stunt...but I had a blast killing this one bloke over and over in a sniper duel on the Tobruk map! He kept spawning as a german sniper and staying in the same bunker. I picked him off 8 - 10 times...lost count after 4 kills...before he finally clued in as to what was going on! :devil:
He spawned as a assault class and found me hiding in some shrub. No sooner do we start bunnyhopping, shooting, nading, that one of MY teammates in a sherman kills both of us with a well-placed 75mm HE shell!
:nuts:

I'm the worst player in the world but at least I know enough to not go back to same spot once I've been tagged a couple of times! ha ha

Jon@lbc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ya I got this guy called Eddy He bragged about how amazing he was shot him 3 times with sniper rifle in Gazala he kept returning to the scene of the crime

Jon@lbc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In operation battleaxe there are these cliffs there about 7 feet and their are four of them I went off of one and crushed someone it was so funny. Also in Midway I kamikazed an aircraft carrier with a jeep Ya you heard right

Ryan101st

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Have any of you guys ever downloaded one of the stunt mods? I've seen movies of it being used, but never tried it myself.

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ryan101st said:
Have any of you guys ever downloaded one of the stunt mods? I've seen movies of it being used, but never tried it myself.
I tired a mod where they attached rockets to the jeeps...it was really weird. Can't remember the name of it though.

switch_back

Reaction score
Country
ll
That would be the "bi-turbo" mod my friend ;) you cant forget the tanks with rockets attached to them, hmmm the number of times I got shot for leaving the battlefield :cheeky:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In the Forgeten Hope mod there are Panzerfaust 30/60/100's and I shot down a plane with 30!
Also I shot down a plane with a ATR