Cool SASL resources

JDDJS

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Email me and can send you the PDF files: the drake 70458 at yahoo dot com
Thanks a lot, too, for the stuff ;

In return here is my humble contribution to the hobby, enjoy !

Attachments

hoxson1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Did not see this SASL campaign listed above but I put up a 10 Mission SASL CG on ASL Scenario Archive under Point Blank issue 5.2 yesterday called "Tiger Ace - Otto Carius". PDF has rules and missions at bottom of the page. Just search by Carius and it will come right up. All thanks to Jon H at Point Blank for making it available.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Per this thread the following sites are inactive or dead links:

http://www.geocities.ws/digit_asl/campaignpage.htm

Too bad there is not much left of SASL links or resources.
Wow, I like this link. I might play some desert! I have wanted to try it for a long time. Thanks.

I spoke too soon. Not much fleshed out for desert. I like the idea of following 'the Big Red One' throughout it's campaigns though.

Last edited:

hoxson1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There is a SASL mission for Aprilia: The Factory called "Recon by Fire". Mission details and VASL board can be found on ASL Scenario Archive.

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Attachments

Last edited:

thively

Reaction score
You guys inspired me to look into the archives, I found a couple of the missions mentioned in the nice list in post #23.

Mission ATF 1 using the Aprilia map, and the Cafe Gondree mission. Plus the old Stalin Line mission from OAF

If there is interest, I'll look for more...

Attachments

David Murray

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks for posting the files - just picked up my last core set module, 'Armies of Oblivion' which included Axis minor SASL charts so need to break open a scenario (although I have only played three of the Band of Brothers campaign scenarios so far - been pretty lucky and they have all gone my way...)

Pyth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow, I like this link. I might play some desert! I have wanted to try it for a long time. Thanks.

I spoke too soon. Not much fleshed out for desert. I like the idea of following 'the Big Red One' throughout it's campaigns though.
Visited that link and got attacked by some malware posing as a software update. Beware.

spiggie

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Does anyone have a copy of the Band of Brothers campaign SASL game that was mentioned? That sounds really cool!

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
The links in the opening post should be deleted. They are either dead or malware. One of them locked up my computer and was prevented by Norton from downloading an executable file after redirecting me. I don't consider a virus or computer scams to be Cool SASL Resources. Was going to post my missions here but nah don't think so.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
The links in the opening post should be deleted. They are either dead or malware. One of them locked up my computer and was prevented by Norton from downloading an executable file after redirecting me. I don't consider a virus or computer scams to be Cool SASL Resources. Was going to post my missions here but nah don't think so.
Thank you for that information. I will remove the invalid links as soon as I can.