Console platform choices

If you could have only one new console, which would it be?

• Sony Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Some may view the "console wars" as a bad thing, but it seems to be a good opportunity from the consumers' point of view. Gamers now have lots of choices, with game systems to match almost any budget.

If you could have only one of the new consoles now available, which would it be?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dude it's not for selling thing, what console would be the one you'll like to have.

Bootaaay

Nibelung Valesti
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
360 - because quite simply theres far more games that i'm interested in coming out for the 360 than any of the other consoles.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
360, for online goodness which i have failed to get...lmao

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ps3 for the jrpg's, free online service and a ton of games im interested. I wont go into detail as the list will be too long. Im also ready to move into the HD era with blu-ray :D as FF7:ACC is coming on blu-ray. :p

Ewan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
AHHHH i dunno MGS4 or Zelda or Fable, problem being assassins creed is not on the Wii :(

.......wii i think or ps3, probaly PS3 or maybe wii :confused:

i really dont know

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
the thing with 360 is that alot of the good games eventually come out on PC, so i can put up with not having that console.

Bootaaay

Nibelung Valesti
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DarkSora said:
the thing with 360 is that alot of the good games eventually come out on PC, so i can put up with not having that console.
I wouldn't say alot of the games come out on PC. None of the 360 titles available at the moment are going to be released on PC (barring PC ports like Oblivion of course and games developed by primarily PC developers like BioWare (Mass Effect)) - pretty much only Halo 3 and Fable 2 are guaranteed to come out on PC, but not for at least a year after their 360 release, and Live Anywhere titles like Shadowrun are being developed with a dual 360/PC release in mind - but beyond that theres loads and loads of games that will never see the light of day on PC.