Console Call of Duty? Your thoughts...

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There is a console version of Call of Duty coming out in November, dubbed "Finest Hour". Do you think Call of Duty will work on the console? Will you buy it? As for me, I don't think I will get it, just because I think a first person shooter should be played with a mouse and keyboard, not a thumbstick...but that is just me, what about you guys?

_Brill_

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by gobeavs
I don't like the xbox controller, to big. I haven't tried the small one yet though...
The small controller is great, but nothing compares to the customization of the keyboard/mouse combo. C'man!

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Do you guys play with the stock controller, or use another third-party design, if there are any?

I grew up with the Atari controller, so anything now to me is better. I still have sores on my hands from that thing... :rolleyes:

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I actually like the gamecube one a lot, you can access all of its buttons easily, and it fits my hand.

Viking67

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by _Brill_
The small controller is great, but nothing compares to the customization of the keyboard/mouse combo. C'man!
My thoughts exactly. I can kick at Halo PC, but I'm not nearly as good on the Xbox.

V67

Viking67

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by PvtJohnson
A fine controller was the 64 controller. A fine controller indeed.
Ahhhh, yes! That brings back memories. I love playing 007: Goldeneye and especially Perfect Dark (multiplayer).

V67

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Viking67
Ahhhh, yes! That brings back memories. I love playing 007: Goldeneye and especially Perfect Dark (multiplayer).

V67
That was a sweet game (007), I share your comments about Halo also...

Viking67

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I played it a long time ago, back before I knew that a "KF-7 Soviet" was really an AK-47.

V67