Conquering the NFL since 2000

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And in the previous 29 years, average wins 7. Football didn't start in 2000.
You're right.

But for the 21st Century, name a football team with more Super Bowls wins in this century?

Also, name the city with the most Professional Sports Championships (Football, Baseball, Hockey and Basketball)?

Marty Ward

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You're right.

But for the 21st Century, name a football team with more Super Bowls wins in this century?

Also, name the city with the most Professional Sports Championships (Football, Baseball, Hockey and Basketball)?
True but the century is only 15% gone.

I'm sure your answer is Boston.

Name the only city to win a World Series, Super Bowl, NFL championship, WFL championship, NBA championship, CFL championship and MLS soccer championship.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I'm sure your answer is Boston.
Hard to believe it isn't NYC. After a little checking around, I found this. Admittedly, it was written in 2012 so each city has won one more Super Bowl each. It is a little dubious to me that you would put the Jersey Devil's into the NYC total, but subtracting them out, still leaves NYC ahead by a pretty wide margin. -- jim

Edit to Add: The Montreal Canadiens have won 24 Stanley Cups. The Montreal Alouettes have also won 7 Grey Cups. Pretty impressive too.

Last edited:

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Bow down and pay homage to the BEST Football team of the 21st Century....:p :p :p
Exactly how many times have you beat the Giants in the last game of the season? Hard to be "the best" when a mediocre Giant's team shut you up twice. -- jim