Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Hi Bounding Fire,

I pre-ordered Operation Cobra and BtB 2. Do you send out confirmations of orders taken? Like a confirmation email?

Thanks,

Jan.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jan,

No we do not typically send out anything above and beyond the normal Paypal messaging. Please let us know if you received a letter reference your preorder.

Thanks,
Chas

skye88

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Jan,

No we do not typically send out anything above and beyond the normal Paypal messaging. Please let us know if you received a letter reference your preorder.

Thanks,
Chas
I just got a email from paypal? Is that right?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I just got a email from paypal? Is that right?
Hi Chas,

I'm sorry, I totally forgot about this thread! Yes I got a confirmation email from paypal. Thankyou for your reply.

Jan.

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Counters arrive today - will get them to the printers for collating and then I will start shipping in the next few days.

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great news! It's been almost two weeks since I got any new ASL, so the timing is perfect! :nuts::laugh:

Semper Fi!
Scott

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There is a nice box of stuff sitting here that should take care of those cold sweats as soon as the new BFP stuff arrives....:)

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just remember, when my customers are happy I am happy. :)

Would it be bad if I started talking about Warhammer or Pokemon to your kids? I might have to start tossing in a couple of those ccg packs in each order. Eventually, any kids you have will find them!:devious:

mryder

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just remember, when my customers are happy I am happy. :)

Would it be bad if I started talking about Warhammer or Pokemon to your kids? I might have to start tossing in a couple of those ccg packs in each order. Eventually, any kids you have will find them!:devious:
I was wondering about the Zombie pack. Is it like starter kit easy? I'd like to get my 14 year old started. In all seriousness I am very happy with your service. All already have my next order in my shopping cart. :)

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Today is the last day to get the pre-order price for BtB2 and Operation Cobra (BFP2).

If you have been procrastinating - just go ahead and get your order in today. You will save some money.

If you need information about what's in the products, head to our web site:

http://www.boundingfire.com

or take a look at the first-glance product review from Nick drinkwater, who has already received his order:

http://banzaipipeline.blogspot.com/2009/05/initial-review-part-1-beyond-beachhead.html

Thanks - I look forward to your orders!

Sam

skye88

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Today is the last day to get the pre-order price for BtB2 and Operation Cobra (BFP2).

Thanks - I look forward to your orders!

Sam
Did (all) the pre-orders ship by now?

I have to know so I can leave the house again, all this waiting by the postbox for weeks on end with no food is wearing me down...

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, all orders are in the hands of the postal service.

Any new orders that come in are being shipped out same or next day.

Thanks for the patience everybody - it was worth it for us to make the best product we could.

Sam