Comunist Chinese ( Korea) and concelament

fabiofotomoto

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Hi, using vassal 3.5.5 and vasl 6.6.2 when i remove the top ? of a stack all the other units still keep the small ? on the top corner and i have to unconceal then one per one

Fabio

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Did you pull all of these counters from the tray? It sounds like an ownership issue.

fabiofotomoto

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Hi, i crete the set up, so the counter are mine. But keeping away the top ? the counter under are not ?, but are visible with a small ? on the top right corner, as you see when watch a your own concealed stack.

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I have just tried to replicate the problem.

If I DRAG a concealment counter on to a Chicom unit and then remove it either by (a) right click -> delete or (b) dragging it off, I see the underlying unit(s) with no small ?

If I use right click -> conceal to add a concealment counter to a Chicom stack, then only the selected unit gets a ? counter. So that's a problem. When I remove the concealment counter by dragging it off the stack, the ? unit loses the small ?. However if I remove the concealment counter by right-click -> delete then the ? unit retains its small ?. Which is another problem (if I subsequently right-click -> conceal on the unit with the small ?, the small ? disappears).

In short, there is a bug in the behaviour of the Chicom ? counter. But there are ways of working around it in the short term unit the bug is fixed.

I will add the bug to the bug list. I don't expect it to be fixed in the official release of vasl6.6.3 which will come out before the end of October.