Computer games that simulate miniatures?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I saw a demo of a computer game 5 or 10 years ago that simulated playing with miniatures. The graphics were top notch professional, an AA or AAA game. I don't recall the theater but maybe WWII or WWI. Any suggestions of games that feel like playing with real miniatures with realistic artwork? A simulation of a simulation.

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi there, sorry about taking so long to respond. Have been trying to find a couple games that I had seen earlier this year. One was on KickStarter but has been canceled by the developer. I do not recall the name but it looked like a skirmish game, modeled miniatures that were animated and in combat. Looked like Viking or Dark age period. Sorry I can't give you more info on that one, it looked pretty cool. Another is on STEAM, it's called "Revolution-Virtual Playspace" and it claims to be "A 3D Virtual Tabletop that focuses on miniatures based gaming. Looks pretty cool and can do many different periods/eras. You can play "modules" or campaigns, though I'm not sure what 'modules' refers to. Looks like you can customize a lot too. Hope that helps.