Complete ASL Chapter N (AH/MMP) Armory

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Here is a zipped EXCEL file of the Complete (AH/MMP) ASL Armory, in the style from the same at the MMP website. I have modified what is on the website by updating the modules and the OOB by adding SW listings, corrected and verified counter counts and includes both the 1st and 2nd editions (BV/HL/DB/RB). I have also added forms for AoO (some units listed from OoA#1) and SK#2 also.

To whom ever made the first MMP Armory; Thank You and I hope you don't mind the continuation and changes I have made of your fine work. Without you this probably would not have been done.

If anyone can convert this to an excellent PDF, feel free to do so, but please send me a copy.

Any suggestions, comments, beefs, or questions please send them to me at jacdbear@bellsouth.net Subj: ASL Thanks!

Last edited:

WaterRabbit

Reaction score
Country
llGreenland
OVHS Counter Sheet

Hi there,
I think you forgot the (10) 251/1 German Halftracks A-F;a-d red on the OVHS counter sheet. :)

(assuming I have your most current update)

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
More changes in ASL Armory

Updated above as of today: Added the ten 251/1 HT's from OVHS (Don't know how I missed that counter count. (Thanks WR)

Also added the errata for the Japanese 1st Line HS from Journal #2.

I am trying to find the identy of the other German vehicles that were included in the Gen. 28 No. 6 countersheet. I have the RCL's and the PSW 221's plus all the French equipment, but there are two counters missing. Scott Romanowski states thay are the SPW 260/7's (C+D) but I can not find evidence to support this. MMP does not say this. Please help and advise.

For those of you who are using EXCEL for this file, highlight the little red triangle to see the counter counts by sheet.

Thanks!

WaterRabbit

Reaction score
Country
llGreenland
Have you looked at the "2 cm Flak LKW" ? I have three different printings in my replaced counters.

ABEF from BV v1
AB from ?? (dark blue)
EF from ?? (light blue) -- my best guess for your missing counters.

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
The four 20cm FlaK LKW Trucks (A,B,E,F) were reissued in KGPI, due to the fact that the MA should be 20L not 20. As to your two different colors, I don't know.

The question regarding the 28/6 counters has been resolved. Besides what was listed above; there were four blank counters. Two in German blue and two color dividers from the French blue. (Thanks Jeff, for the scan)

-Hutch

Last edited:

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Where did you dig up this Thread from? Over 16 years ago. Wow.

Updated files are located in this Thread now:

waltermcwilliam

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Where did you dig up this Thread from? Over 16 years ago. Wow.

Updated files are located in this Thread now:

Thanks Hutch