Comments and Issues with members

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
This thread is a good place we can warn each other about kicked, silenced, or annoying members... Or just vent!!!

animinalperson/coolin, I personaly wouldnt let him back in. But he did tell shank he wasnt sure if he was staying long or not, But if he left on a bad note like fair said then screw him.

Gunand, was removed for begging none stop for runs, money etc. But when he asked for his lotto ticket $ back I did send it to him, since he was nice about it. That one I pundered over, but this time felt right.

Last edited:

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes I was grouped with Shankk and Caniblehorde when Shankk spoke to him and nicely gave the rules and asked him to be kind to others in guild. His leaving was on his own accord after talking back to Cani, saying things to Caniblehorde about his mom, and then saying a few choice words about the guild and leaving I say he was given a chance by Shankk, he blew it that's it. No more chances. Klrgiblets has one he has a strike against that he should put on this page. He's easy enough to find he put a mark against him in his officer note. They just happened on the same day not to far apart that is why I remember. He was another who was insulting that day.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thread stuck. This will be our 'official' thread for griping about members, mentioning users to watch, etc.

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok this is sort of a gripe sort of not what im talking about is the noobies who keep asking for runs from higher lvl's maybe we should have some kind of rule where up to lvl 25 are not allow to harrass the other players only if the higher lvl willing to help out if he wants too,
noobies can only ask twice and no more or that be a X mark on the officers note for spamming!
but they can only ask second time after 15 minutes and thats it for the next 2 or 3 hours if you have any suggestions im open to any ideas?:hmmm:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
?? You're a little late with this one. We already have a rule that is working out just fine, and the Officers have been spamming the macros for it. Members are not allowed to ask for runs, period. They can look for groups, and higher lvl players will offer their help if they are so inclined. We have already had pretty much all the high lvl players thank us over and over and over.... :laugh:

Also, your method would require tremendous amounts of extra work to track the 400 guildies who are all lower levels.

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Psycho last night that claimed to be a father of 2 Jtrain, said kids in the guild, but was a college student being a jerk. Two of them left but we still have one roommate Chozadin. He seems to be alright for the time being.

Sloko

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
gave Stox and Snapshot a warning about their language in guild chat. I whispered it to them so as not to create a scene but others warned in guild chat than it turned into a debate about free speech yada yada . one guy left the guild cant remember his name Cerialine or something like that .The two above seemed to be genuinely sorry and let the matter drop. :smoke: