Columbus Area Advanced Squad Leader Meeting

ReggieRed

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Columbus Area Advanced Squad Leader (CAASL) Group will hold its inaugural meeting on Saturday, March 31st, 2018 at the Marysville Public Library, 231 S Plum St, Marysville, Ohio 43040, Meeting Room B. Gaming will start just after the library opens at 9am and will continue until just before closing time at 4:45pm. If you are in the central Ohio area and are interested in stopping by, please shoot me a message and I can provide more information. If you live or are regularly in the Columbus area and would like to stay informed of our activities but can't make it Saturday and are on Facebook, check our our Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/caasl/.

Scott Sherer
sherersc@columbus.rr.com

ReggieRed

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Had six players from the Central Ohio area make it in today for some ASL action. Four games finished, including full ASL and ASLSK. Stay tuned if you are in the area for future meeting dates and locations.

Karlemagne

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does anyone know if this group is still meeting? I tried Scott's email address above but got no reply.

buser333

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this group is still meeting? I tried Scott's email address above but got no reply.
Yes. As far as I know, it still meets once per month if there's enough interest. I imagine he will get back to you, but I play with Scott tomorrow and I'll mention you're looking for him.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Yes. As far as I know, it still meets once per month if there's enough interest. I imagine he will get back to you, but I play with Scott tomorrow and I'll mention you're looking for him.
Well done you! And good gunnin to you both!🤗