Colorado Front Range Event

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Howdy,

FireFight will happen at Attatrix in Arvada on January 17 (thats a Saturday right?).

Anybody on the Front Range that plays ASL (hell, even if you don't) is invited. It's a good opportunity to meet and get to know the Front Range ASL community.

Jazz

John Osborne

Reaction score
Jazz said:
Howdy,

FireFight will happen at Attatrix in Arvada on January 17 (thats a Saturday right?).

Anybody on the Front Range that plays ASL (hell, even if you don't) is invited. It's a good opportunity to meet and get to know the Front Range ASL community.

Jazz
Hi Jazz,

I live in Colorado and just found out about this event. Is this an ASL Players Club and what is the number of ASL players in the region?

---John

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
John Osborne said:
Hi Jazz,

I live in Colorado and just found out about this event. Is this an ASL Players Club and what is the number of ASL players in the region?

---John
Hey John,

Not really sure how many folks there are on the Front Range all & all. The Yahoo FRASL (Front Range ASL) discussion group has 62 folks as members. Not really an organized "club" per se. Mainly a number of smaller groups that play amongst themselves. Every year there are two FRASL events (FireFight in January and JitterFire around Late May/Early June). We're a bit too spread out (from Fort Collins to C-Springs) to really be too organized.

You might take a look at the FRASL Yahoo discussion group at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frasl/?yguid=43904354> and take a look at the messages.

Jazz

box car willy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Opponents in Pueblo.

If there are any ASL players in the Pueblo area, let me know. Worst case we could share a ride to Firefight....

Thanks
BCW

Priest

Reaction score
Jazz said:
Howdy,

Jazz
What's the address I may want to attend.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Priest said:
What's the address I may want to attend.
Not sure of the address. It's at the corner of Hampden Ave and Chambers Rd in Arvada(?). They have a (minimal) web page with a kinda map to the store.

I live in Fort Collins and about the only reason I get into Denver is to go to ASL events at Attatrix. I've memorized the route from the North.

Not sure if I will be there or if I am, if it will be for the whole event.

Dean McGinley, the Arch-Groggie of the Front Range will be running the event and there will probably be an appearance by the Enigmatic Dr. Marty Snow and the gathering may be blessed by the presence of Tom Repetti hisself. There is also a Wyoming (AKA The Empty Quarter) contingent that is making noise about showing up.