College Football teams that I hate

erwin_rommel

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you have read my profile you would know that even though i live in ohio, I am a Michigan fan. so inevitably I hate USC.
The others are:
Duke-their basketball team wins too much, honestly every year when March Madness starts the question you ask yourself if who will duke be playing in the championship
Miami(FL)-I just really hate these guys.
Florida-they had Miami beat at he beginning of the year. they were up 28-0 or something like that and they lost
TCU-people were saying BCS implications for this team, they played nobody, they didn't deserve to go to one even if they went undefeated
Boston College-they've played spoiler to Notre Dame many times over the year

I know inevitably that there are other colleges that you hate. so put your own list up here and be sure to give a reason.

GO BLUE!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hah! As a University of Illinois graduate I would have to say the team I hate most is Michigan! Gary Moeller set our football program back years and we fired him that knothead Schemblecher came up with the most chicken crap list of recruiting violations for U of I. Since I live in Texas now I hate thos arrogant SOB's from Texas A&M. If you live in Texas you either hate or love the Aggies.

Xena ~HS~

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You live in Ohio huh? Triaxe and I also live in Ohio, Dayton here and you? And I am not much into college football, but I would have to stay loyal to OSU:D Bengals are the team though!!! And I had such high hopes for them, I was not even ashamed to put on a bengal sweatshirt this year, but yet another let down year for the Bengal fans:(

erwin_rommel

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
finally i get to see those posts. so hey xena hs i live in chillicothe. i'm a michigan fan and a tennessee titans fan. if do root for the bengals htough at times especially when they play the browns.

go titans