College Football Predictions

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Bama won pretty big, but 21 points off of special teams and defense. I wasn't overly impressed, but you are right that teams need to settle in through the month of September.

Agree. Going to take a little time to get that new offensive line in sync. Luckily they have a week off before having to go to College Station. Defense looked pretty goo though. After yesterday's antics, I hope they know "Johnny Halftime" down a peg or two; he needs it for his own good.

Va Tech looked good on defense, but really disjointed on offense.

The Clemson defense was on fire for a good portion of the game. After the score was tied at 21, on the next six possessions they held Georgia to about 4 net yards. They did try to give it away at the end with that "prevent" defense. I've seen to many times to count where the "prevent" only prevents you from winning.

For Georgia, Gurley showed to be the horse he's been hyped. Next week's game of the week will have to be GA/SC

Dion

Ober Field Marshal
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for my laugh of the day.

Only 92 more days until that team up north is reminded who's their daddy again!

9 wins out of the last 13 years (not including the vacated win) isn't too bad of a track record.
I'm sure it's been more than 9 wins in 13 years. Is that championships or what?

I know for a fact, it's been over 900 wins in 130+ years. The most wins of any team ever. Not only the most wins, but also the best win percentage of all time. I think it's clear that Michigan is the greatest team ever.

Last edited:

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I know it's been more than 9 wins in 13 years. Is that championships or what?

I know for a fact, it's been over 900 wins in 134 years. The most wins of any team ever. Not only the most wins, but also the best win percentage of all time. I think it's clear that Michigan is the greatest team ever.

How many wins over Ohio State since 2000? We both know that game makes the season a winner or loser.

:p :p :p

Would you like to place a small wager on The Game? The avatars for a month?

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How's this one?

I don't normally talk to Michigan grads, but when I do, I usually order fries.
LMAO - if you really want to give to someone from Michigan then either mention 1997 National Championship or Rich Rodriguez.

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How's this one?

I don't normally talk to Michigan grads, but when I do, I usually order fries.
How do you get a Mich grad off of your porch?

You pay for the pizza.

Why do Mich football players eat cereal from a plate ?

Because if they put it in a bowl, they'll lose it.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I'm sure it's been more than 9 wins in 13 years. Is that championships or what?

I know for a fact, it's been over 900 wins in 130+ years. The most wins of any team ever. Not only the most wins, but also the best win percentage of all time. I think it's clear that Michigan is the greatest team ever.

Hey Dion:

Nice performance in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. I was amazed that the scoreboard was able to keep up with that offensive juggernaught of 14 points! And the defense was just phenomenal holding Lockett to three receiving TDs!

Maybe Me-sh!t-gan will do better next year and not end the season with two losses.

I'll be waiting until late next week and the beginning of the week after to watch my teams playing.

BTW, the next time you fill my order, I'd like fresh fries please, not the old, stale ones.