Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dated 16 Nov. 2014.

Nuff said!

GO BUCKS
Congrats on a nice win. The boys were playing at the top of their game at the end of the season. Enjoy it now, as "next season" started when the last piece of confetti fell from the ceiling of AT&T stadium.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Congrats on a nice win. The boys were playing at the top of their game at the end of the season. Enjoy it now, as "next season" started when the last piece of confetti fell from the ceiling of AT&T stadium.

Ohio State does have virtually everyone coming back next year. Probably the pre-season #1.

But you're correct, the 2015 season begins today.

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ohio State does have virtually everyone coming back next year. Probably the pre-season #1.

But you're correct, the 2015 season begins today.
My guess is that Ohio State and TCU are spitting votes in July. There won't be a clear #1 going into the season I don't believe.

ChrisM

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Congrats to the Buckeyes. Funny to think there was controversy over them getting a playoff spot, given the way the played v Bama and Oregon.

Harbaugh v Meyer is going to be a renewal of the Ten Year War - assuming they both stay where they are long enough.

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Congrats to the Buckeyes. Funny to think there was controversy over them getting a playoff spot, given the way the played v Bama and Oregon.

Harbaugh v Meyer is going to be a renewal of the Ten Year War - assuming they both stay where they are long enough.
Meyer's comment was interesting on moving to the NFL. Sounds like it is clearly in his future. I wouldn't fall out of my chair if he jumps after next year or maybe the following year, but I give his stay at Ohio State two years.

MLaPanzer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Meyer's comment was interesting on moving to the NFL. Sounds like it is clearly in his future. I wouldn't fall out of my chair if he jumps after next year or maybe the following year, but I give his stay at Ohio State two years.
Well as a BIG Buckeye fan, more power to him if this is what he decidees. Congrats to Cardale Jones to return to school. I figured he would go and I couldn't blame him.