CoD2 Preview

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
CPangracs said:
April Fool's Day was a couple weeks ago!
Unless they want you to think that and the whole of the last two weeks of your life have been an incredibly elaborate ruse and it's still April the First.

(I've really got to stop listening to the voices in my head - especially the paranoid ones)

Dr. S.

Cpt. Bonez

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well it worked for Jon. They must've taken it down, I swear it was there! Sorry if you didn't get to see it... :nervous:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jon@lbc said:
Hopefully this will bring you and Doctor Sinister back into the light.
Actually, I picked up a game mag' the other day and I only just got around to reading it - some of these pictures are in there, BUT more importantly the designers stress that the player will have more freedom of action in COD2 - no more being stuck on rails. If this is true, then ALL of my previous criticism of COD will have been removed at a stroke and maybe I can enjoy this game.

Dr. S.

Marines

Reaction score
Doctor Sinister said:
Actually, I picked up a game mag' the other day and I only just got around to reading it - some of these pictures are in there, BUT more importantly the designers stress that the player will have more freedom of action in COD2 - no more being stuck on rails. If this is true, then ALL of my previous criticism of COD will have been removed at a stroke and maybe I can enjoy this game.

Dr. S.
I still prefer the good ol'SAS in Hidden and Dangerous 2.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doctor Sinister said:

Dr. S.
We'll see if that turns out true, many of the screen shots don't suggest that, but obviously that's not indicative of anything quite yet.

Marines

Reaction score
Overseer said:
We'll see if that turns out true, many of the screen shots don't suggest that, but obviously that's not indicative of anything quite yet.
I can tell one thing from the screenshots. I'm going to need a new PC to enjoy it.