COD question

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think he means specifically what military unit. Like Company A of X division.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jon@lbc said:
yup we are al speakign english here right.
...or something remotely similiar to it, as tends to be the case on these forums... :halo:

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hmmm...I think the only thing that is known is that the American campaign is that you are in the 101st Airborne.

Jon@lbc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
gobeavs said:
Hmmm...I think the only thing that is known is that the American campaign is that you are in the 101st Airborne.
Ya, I was just bringiing this up because I saw a screenshot that had an allied soldier who had the words "lieutenant Winters:Rifleman" in green letters floating over his head.

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In both CoD you are with the 101st which company don't know because for some unknown reason the 1/2 Battalions have been mashed together in some missions. In UO it says like Dog, Easy, and Fox Companies but it never lets you know exactly what one you are in. Never saw the Winters thing.

As British in CoD you are part of the Ox and Bucks when they make their attack on Pegasus Bridge and in both games you end up in the Royal Commandoes.

As Russians... who knows. I know you eventually get put into a shock army though.

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oh boy...I think you could technically get up to 64 (possibly), but most high-capacity servers seat about 32. I think...