Coastal Fortress Items Back Online!

SoCal Webmaster

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey all!

Just a quick note to update everyone on the status of Coastal Fortress stuff. After working with Steve and Scott from Coastal Fortress, I have started to bring back online many of the documents and AARs that were on their website. Currently I have loaded all of the scenario specific AAR's into our Online AAR section. That boosted the number of Online AARs to 1012! Feel free to browse through them or create your own. AARs created on our website will automatically be added (no more middleman).

Also, I have added in the translated Tactiques scenarios pdf files on our website as well. I am planning on creating a link for quick access to just the Tactiques scenarios, but for now you can find them in our Scenario Info link. Do a search for the Scenario ID of Tac and it will list all the Tactiques. When viewing an individual scenario, you can download just that pdf, the AllTranslated pdf, or the latest errata.

There are still some items that need to be brought in, but for now, you can access some of the items. As always, please let me know if you encounter any problems, or would like something to work a little different.

I would also like to say a big thanks to Scott and Steve for their hardwork on the Coastal Fortress site. It was a great resource that will be missed but not forgotten.

Enjoy!
-Paul

ps- the website is www.socalasl.com