CMRT opponent wanted

Blind Sniper

Diversamente magro...
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Hello all,

is someone interested to play the new CM title? I'm rather a rookie and I'd like to start with small scenarios.

Thansk in advance

wengart

Reaction score
Country
ll
If no one has responded to you I wouldn't mine playing a game with you.

I'll play either a scenario or QB and generally would like to allot a percentage of points to each combat arm (although i'm super flexible about this I just rather not have one person buy a company of infantry to fight a platoon of tanks).

I won't played mirrored games though.

Last edited:

Blind Sniper

Diversamente magro...
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Hello Wengart,

if you want we can try a small scenario and then a QB (very very few experience on the latter), I played the first scenario and I'm playing Tankovyi Desant, all the rest is pretty new to me.

Even if I think a mirror game is better to improve the skills is not a problem don't do it :)

Thanks

wengart

Reaction score
Country
ll
I actually wouldn't mind playing a mirrored game of Angriff.

I was put off mirrored games back when I played CMSF. I recall having the knowledge of both sides in one particular scenario essentially gave me the prevented me from doing something that would have been quite suicidal for my men. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Also mirroring very large games tends to take up more time than I want to put in.

wengart

Reaction score
Country
ll
I would prefer the Russian side. PM me your email and I'll send you a file.

Would you prefer to do mirrored or single?

Blind Sniper

Diversamente magro...
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
PM sent!

About miror game: as you wish, I understand your opinion and after the first game if you want we can switch side or not :)

Big Joe

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
I play Combat Mission Red Thunder. I'm no expert but do enjoy sharing tactics and giving advice. I don't like playing against people who are all business and no fun. It is a game isn't it.

Kin3tic

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llYugoslavia
Hey hey, anyone interested in playing CM red thunder or CM black sea can private message me.I have never played CM over internet but have a lot of playing hours vs humans in hot seat mode. :)