CMNM: Market Garden released

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
I see the price on CMBN+2.0 has dropped to $40.00. But they still are selling CMBN for $35.00? Who would buy just CMBN at this point?

Geordie

CM Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ive actually reached the point where I need to find some extra money to buy CMMG. Is it worth the money? Does it offer something different from CMBN and is that difference enough to justify the expense of just another add-on as opposed to a whole new game?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Ive actually reached the point where I need to find some extra money to buy CMMG. Is it worth the money? Does it offer something different from CMBN and is that difference enough to justify the expense of just another add-on as opposed to a whole new game?
I would say it's worth $35.00. Just the improved FOW changes the whole feel of the game. Even when playing against the AI. I haven't bought CW and wasn't happy with CMBN till the patch after 2.0 came out.

They still want $55 for CMFI. I don't think I would buy it if it was CMFI+Gustav both for $55.

Hopefully they will reevaluate the Eastern Front into being one family. Compartmenting the product is not the way to go.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Reinstalling CMMG now. My old install didn't accept the license key I got, let's hope this voodoo fixes it.