CMFI Gustav Line announced

Geordie

CM Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Sadly, but almost predictably, BF seems to have fallen behind their own advertised schedule with games and modules. With April fast approaching there has been no new content produced since CMFI some nine months ago. BF heralded a whopping five titles in 2013, none of which have arrived yet with almost a quarter of the year gone.

its a shame but looking at the forum the interest in all the games has simply dropped to a level that I've never seen before. I really think they have to deliver on something soon to follow the very successful CMBN V2 patch. If not, then things will simply pass them by and they will continue to stumble along in the same old fashion making empty statements time after time.

Geordie

CM Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I have to add to my post above by admitting I got some of the info wrong. It seems that on 22 June 2012 Moon announced there would be three new games in the next year. This means that to meet that prediction they now have two and a bit months to publish 3 games and modules that are not CMFI.

I think that I can safely predict that we won't see more than CMFI Gustav before this deadline is up. We will probably also see another fantastic prediction which will be lapped up by the devotees about how well they're doing and what to expect in he next year!

Since 2007 they have not gotten out more than 2 modules or games in a single year and I've seen no indication of any change to this rate of production. When did the CMBN CW module come out?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
A great infusion would be to offer CMFI, once the 'patch' is offered, at a limited time $39.00 price break. This would prime the pump for interest and follow-through to Gustav.

But this has ended 'badly' in the past when Redgoof dared ventured a marketing position on 'FI' products.

dalem

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have to add to my post above by admitting I got some of the info wrong. It seems that on 22 June 2012 Moon announced there would be three new games in the next year. This means that to meet that prediction they now have two and a bit months to publish 3 games and modules that are not CMFI.

I think that I can safely predict that we won't see more than CMFI Gustav before this deadline is up. We will probably also see another fantastic prediction which will be lapped up by the devotees about how well they're doing and what to expect in he next year!

Since 2007 they have not gotten out more than 2 modules or games in a single year and I've seen no indication of any change to this rate of production. When did the CMBN CW module come out?
Don't they have 9 months to get that done, not 2+?

-dale

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
So, that means our bet is actually from June 22, 2012 to June 22, 2013.

I am also modifying the bet further so that IF the release of product is only 2 games by June 22, 2013, Elvis has to fly both himself, and that fecktarded buddy of his (Peng), to Colorado...buy us all tickets to see the Eagles-Broncos game, take us all out to a REALLY good Vietnamese place (the crappy place he recommended to me in Philly still gives me the willys).

I will be a sport and only order 17 cocktails, and then he has to pay for me legal MJ and also "Yum-Yum-Time-Happy-Ending-Emporium-Deluxe-Shower-Date". That only seems fair. Especially since the Broncos let go that pretty good player, uh, Elvis something-or-another. really bad move BTW.

If I lose, that is 4 or more products, then Elvis only has to fly me to see the Giants play the Broncos on the east coast. See? people say I am unreasonable and insane. Not so. Veddy Nice Man.