CMFB patch released

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
That's Lorrin's wheelhouse. I'm not going to take up his mantle. But, try to find the 100mm APBC the AARMC did june 1972.
BTW, they both are not perforation i.e. NBL but Army BL.
He can have it. I am more interested in that test if I can read the full procedure and see photos. I would like to see what a 2.5 inch plate at 70 degrees looks like when holed by that 12.2 cm projectile.

But, to further my point regarding the M62 projectile from the US M1A1 76mm gun at higher slopes, I believe its cap shape is very bad also. Compare to a Pzgr 39 for example.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Oh great...all the attachments are gone...but we do have a turreted rhino now...

tt33

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
He doesn't even give a date? I suppose early '42? What German AFV did they fire on? He is a clown.

I saw this interesting drawing for a German sabot round using a Pzgr 39 inside the sabot. It is listed as ammunition for a StuH (105mm) in the April 1944 document. It would be nice to know what sort of velocity and accuracy they could get using supercharge.

View attachment 54192
Sorry for necro but I'd like to see the attachment because I never knew that round was used on the StuH 42 it is however listed for the 10,5 cm artillery piece:

Last edited: