CMC Update!

KG_Jag

KG Vice Kommandir
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hot from the Battlefront blog (a new feature over there):

Location: BlogsBlogfront Posted by: Battlefront .com6/29/2006I just spoke with Bruce Poon from Hunting Tank Software today about Combat Mission Campaigns. The guy is insane, you know, trying to create this monster game. His place in the CM Hall of Fame is secure already, just for being insane enough to try, and even more insane to really be determined to finish it, too :)
After a problematic last year when a member of the core team left and therefore a serious setback to the schedule, things are moving forward very smooth these days. Many, many bug-fixes are being applied, and a few huge steps have been made in the inter-communication between the CMC application and CMBB thanks to a few additional lines of code from Charles. We now have FOs appearing and planes as well. Graphics are getting an additional boost by the addition of none else but Marco Bergman to the team, doing his usual magic with the countless unit graphics.
As we’re nearing the next milestone with big steps, expect more news soon… and perhaps I’ll convince Bruce to start a blog himself, too, eventually :)
Moon

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Marco Bergman is doing the graphics :eek:

I'm sold. Doesn't matter how it plays just as a 3D picture it'll do :)

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This was 2.5 years ago and it was posted after things looked rocky for a year.