CMBN Market Garden preorders open

slm

Reaction score
Any game released this year must be an interesting experience at 640x480 resolution :)

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This thread is broken. There seems to be a missing reply from slm, but it doesn't show, but the thread always has "unread" status.

Anyone else seeing that?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
This site has been compromised a couple of times? I also saw spam sent to me from this site. Maybe we made someone angry?

In any case...Maybe BF is right as far as Intel Graphics being sucky. I have a high end notebook, it runs Panzer Command OK, not into too much else...but I think the future of PC's will be leaning towards people working on PC boxes at work, and using a notebook/laptop/jimmy-shwinger/panel-poopy/tabletizer/etc. in the future.

Eh, I can play the game on my junkyard dog man's cave basement PC. And bleed Elvis' limbs and torso dry. I guess I didn't pay for much more than that.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In the other thread where Don posted about the old breakin I gave a new link about current exploits. No reaction. And what happened to the new warfarehq?

Make absolutely sure that you do not reuse your password here with any other site.

At least the display of this thread is back in order now, it's just slm's post that's missing.

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In the other thread where Don posted about the old breakin I gave a new link about current exploits. No reaction. And what happened to the new warfarehq?

Make absolutely sure that you do not reuse your password here with any other site.

At least the display of this thread is back in order now, it's just slm's post that's missing.
Are you sure that maybe you haven't blocked him somehow? I only looked at his last three posts but #s 34,38 and 41 are showing up for me and there are no missing posts from the last few pages on my display.