CMBN Market Garden preorders open

Fleischer

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
Yes, huge maps, huge bridges. Are BF selling adjectives now?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Nice looking heirlooms you've got there.
Well, y'know, I am in tune with it all....

And, in honor of this auspicious occasion (Labor Day? I don't werk!), I have finally given up on my attempt to make you go Bat-****-Crazy. Like most Ginzos, you are just too stupid to fall for my mean streak. You should put that on your resume.

So I challenge you to a game. One which almost any fool might win. Except when fighting me.

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, y'know, I am in tune with it all....

And, in honor of this auspicious occasion (Labor Day? I don't werk!), I have finally given up on my attempt to make you go Bat-****-Crazy. Like most Ginzos, you are just too stupid to fall for my mean streak. You should put that on your resume.

So I challenge you to a game. One which almost any fool might win. Except when fighting me.
Sure, I'm easy. Did you want to play somefink you have or wait for the October 14th release date of MG (it seems like most of the time when they announce 4-6 weeks it goes over by about 2 days)?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Sure, I'm easy. Did you want to play somefink you have or wait for the October 14th release date of MG (it seems like most of the time when they announce 4-6 weeks it goes over by about 2 days)?

OOOOooohh! Is that a 'freebie' on your cuff?

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Playing NUTT has been great. It's easy to see he has been playing the game. Liberal use of smoke.

Unrelated, we had a baby shower at my house the other day and a stranger brought this......

As you might have guessed.... It's very bitter.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Playing NUTT has been great. It's easy to see he has been playing the game. Liberal use of smoke.
Liberal use of Smoke??? Just because I live in Colorado...you don't have to be jealous...then again, you're paranoid questioning of my targeting speaks volumes regarding your illicit substance abusageing. How about the targets that I have been targeting that you can't see??? Ever think about THAT!!!???

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Liberal use of Smoke??? Just because I live in Colorado...you don't have to be jealous...then again, you're paranoid questioning of my targeting speaks volumes regarding your illicit substance abusageing. How about the targets that I have been targeting that you can't see??? Ever think about THAT!!!???
You just blew me mind. Taking another bong hit here, boss.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
You just blew me mind. Taking another bong hit here, boss.
OK+OK+OK. Just breathe through it. We don't need anymore 'freakouts' around here. If you can, fill the bong...slowly... with some stale Dale's Ale (there must be some cause only a drunk would finish one...). Make sure you lay a good base of solid leaf in the bowl, sprinkle some medical grade hash powder over that...OK, looks fine...slowly press in some 'skunky-ear-wax-grade' sheesh on top...now, lay in a good smattering of 'strawberry-leftover-pixie-dust-oz-residue' powder from that good OZ you copped from that strange guy im the alley. Lick all the bags clean and burn them because after you take this hit, your paranoia will have you hiding under the insulation in the attic.

Whatever you do, don't call me. I don't play that anymore. I can barely stand to listen to myself think let alone some half-remembered internet guy that might narc me by mistake. That is my story and I am looking forward to regretting it.

dalem

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Unrelated, we had a baby shower at my house the other day and a stranger brought this......

As you might have guessed.... It's very bitter.
"bitter"? Nahh. Logical and mostly disinterested, sure. :)

-dale

dalem

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow, come back to check if I got any replies a couple of times the last few days and it's just crickets around here. Lewis and Elvis must be busy, or something.

Is the general interest in CM low these days or is it just a lull period for folks?

-dale

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow, come back to check if I got any replies a couple of times the last few days and it's just crickets around here. Lewis and Elvis must be busy, or something.

Is the general interest in CM low these days or is it just a lull period for folks?

-dale

NUTT and I are locked in mortal combat. No time for nonsense when there's Sherman's to be blowed up.