Clue to Current State of CMN and Release Date

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Who cares, honestly. 95% of owners will never make up their own units, and 99.9% will never create their own 3D model. I certainly won't. I'm happy that players have the option to, and I can imagine that some bright boys will be able to come up with some interesting "theatre mods" for widespread distribution (at cost of a lot of work), but I think you will see some Operation Flashpointitis set in where sweeping mod projects get started - mostly impressive looking websites with bells, whistles, and status boards - that never get finished.
But don't tell me you wouldn't like to tweak the OOB :)

junk2drive

Reaction score
I hope that CMN comes out someday and is a great game. And I hope it is different enough from PC that people can enjoy them both. Somewhat like SPWAW vs WinSPWW2. They have their differences but both are enjoyable. Don't get in the middle of a pissing match between hardcore advocates for one over the other though.

I am enjoying BBC BA. A simple fun game. Not for some people but great for others. Even though it needs expensive MAX to make the 3D models, a couple have already been made. As soon as Slitherine figures out a way to use free or low cost software, I'd guess a bunch of new stuff will come out.

I think moddability sells more games not less. At least initially.