Cloaking question

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can Cloaking counters load onto a vehicle and remain Cloaked if no enemy units are in LOS? Or must they come on-board under Concealment as they load?

I'm thinking the latter...looking for confirmation.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jim, so far as I know, you lose cloaking for what causes concealment loss. Since loading out of los doesn't cause loss of concealment, it would not, barring something saying cloaked units can't be PRC, cause loss of cloaking in this instance either.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I think only Infantry can be Cloaked.

E1.41:
"Each Cloaking counter can represent any number of Infantry and their portaged SW up to the normal stacking limits of a Location (A5.1)—or it can represent no units at all (i.e., a Dummy which can be eliminated by its owner at any time)."

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think only Infantry can be Cloaked.

E1.41:
"Each Cloaking counter can represent any number of Infantry and their portaged SW up to the normal stacking limits of a Location (A5.1)—or it can represent no units at all (i.e., a Dummy which can be eliminated by its owner at any time)."
Yeah...I'm thinking that Cloaks can load into vehicles...but would be replaced by the actual concealed counters once in the vehicle.