Climate mongers goes to France

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Staff member
Administrator
First name
Don
No idea why that dude burned himself. That achieved absolutely nothing except to make environmentalists look like extremists.

Dave68124

Did he use gasoline ? Talk about carbon footprint.
When I read the story I thought the same thing. The irony of creating a carbon footprint to make a statement about global warming. Maybe the ultra-Left will make this a trend. I could probably part of a gallon of gas and some matches for their cause.

Sand Bar Bill

Silver Supporting Member
I like Macron's little pun regarding climate warming... "There is no Planet B."

Absolutely. We have a duty to pay attention for the planet for the long-term. Not short-term profit making.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Staff member
Administrator
First name
Don
I hadn't been back to Germany for some years, but went in 2017. Honestly, I was more than a little surprised at the sheer scale of new construction, highway expansions, etc, particularly in Bavaria.

There were some of those big windmills fifteen years ago, but now they're mowing down forests and the entire skyline is dominated by them wherever you turn. It's really horrible, actually. I love Bavaria, and the Germans are meticulous about preserving the environment and keeping pollution down. But it's clear Germany is facing an overpopulation problem and the natural beauty of the place is slowly (rapidly?) being destroyed.

MrP

Smile,you won didn't you?
What's your evidence that it's junk science? Breitbart is junk news, the journal this was published in is a well respected scientific journal. Oh wait, it's a leftist conspiracy to trick us!! Silly me.
New junk science the OCEANS ARE SINKING!

Lol, after Al Gore's prediction of water levels rise, decades ago the Greenie lefty religion cult have now the explanation why it will never happen, in 'fact' the Oceans are sinking.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...rent-rising-because-ocean-bottom-deformation/