Chat chat chat

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
In response to popular demand, Warfare HQ has added a chat area. You can find the link on the left side of the main Warfare HQ webpage.

Enjoy! :D

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
Cool...

Now, is there anyway to log out of the chat room, without closing the browser window? Is there any plan to put a list of who is currently in the chatroom, on either/both the home page and forum index page? Otherwise, we'll be like ships in the night...:eek:

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by JAMiAM
Cool...

Now, is there anyway to log out of the chat room, without closing the browser window? Is there any plan to put a list of who is currently in the chatroom, on either/both the home page and forum index page? Otherwise, we'll be like ships in the night...:eek:
I was thinking the same thing, but the chatroom software currently loaded on the server is extremely basic. I would like to be able to see who is currently logged in to the chatroom, but I think we would have to use different software to get that.

At least it's a start.

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
JVM

sigh, I could not install the downloaded JVM to my home machine ... as it says "automatic installation no longer supported in this version" .... for my win XP. Anyone know how to solve this?