Chapter N

revaddict

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What's the point of Chapter N with all the armory stuff (which I see is not being re-printed in 2nd edition modules)?

Paul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
revaddict said:
What's the point of Chapter N with all the armory stuff (which I see is not being re-printed in 2nd edition modules)?

Paul
Chapter N has been redone in a new style. It's available as a free download from the MMP site.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
A more current and updated version is available here at SZO.

ASL Zone, main page.
Site Navigation Box, SZO File Archives,
under Misc. ASL Files
New ASL Armory

Enjoy and watch for the SK2 update, this week.

da priest

Reaction score
revaddict said:

Paul
Once upon a time, the powers that were decided to include counter manifests and/or shrunken black and white pics of included counters in most published games. It became the thing to do. And AH did it.:nuts:

Ole Boe

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
revaddict said:
I had good use for it once (10 or so years ago).

Perry had a competition on the ASLML where one was supposed to answer without looking at anything to find the answer. One of the questions were how many counters there were in some module (Yanks?). I used the Chapter N armory to be able to tell Perry that his official answer (the number from the back of the box) was wrong.

So it can be useful... :p

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ole Boe said:
I had good use for it once (10 or so years ago).

Perry had a competition on the ASLML where one was supposed to answer without looking at anything to find the answer. One of the questions were how many counters there were in some module (Yanks?). I used the Chapter N armory to be able to tell Perry that his official answer (the number from the back of the box) was wrong.

So it can be useful... :p
Chapter N still has its use. For those who buy/sell used ASL items (such as on eBay) and want to cross check if a complete set was bought; someone selling a used game who wants to check if the set is 100% complete before posting it.

Most ASLrs probably don't care if some counters are missing, but some do for sure.

revaddict

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Corporal Kindel said:
Chapter N still has its use. For those who buy/sell used ASL items (such as on eBay) and want to cross check if a complete set was bought; someone selling a used game who wants to check if the set is 100% complete before posting it.

Most ASLrs probably don't care if some counters are missing, but some do for sure.
Ah, that explains it. I guess I'll save those Chapter N pages then (but I doubt I'll put them in sheet protectors like the rest of my chapters).

Paul