Chapter H

Snudl

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who has Chapter H tables in spreadsheet or database format.

One of the problems I have found with the DYO rewrite is that vehicles seem to be prohibitively expensive. I'm wondering if there is some disconnect between BPV of infantry and BPV of vehicles. I suspect this is the case because of the way vehicle victory points were rewritten for Chapter F.

My plan is to use the data from the Chapter H tables along with the infantry data I already have to lay out a comprehensive set of BPV predictions based on unit attributes. This is a fairly simple regression problem.

Can anyone help?

Snudl

Reaction score
This really is a good page. If you haven't looked at it, you should. Too many tables for my use though.

clavain

Waiting for Godot
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Heh, just realized I posted the following to your DYO thread instead of here. I must have been extremely drunk and doing crack at the time:

Tim, have you touched base with Chris Edwards (on the ASL Facebook site?). Not sure he is on GS, and I think he may have a lot of that info in databases somewhere which he might be able to export to Excel or something (not sure, just assuming that part).

I'm looking for someone who has Chapter H tables in spreadsheet or database format.

One of the problems I have found with the DYO rewrite is that vehicles seem to be prohibitively expensive. I'm wondering if there is some disconnect between BPV of infantry and BPV of vehicles. I suspect this is the case because of the way vehicle victory points were rewritten for Chapter F.

My plan is to use the data from the Chapter H tables along with the infantry data I already have to lay out a comprehensive set of BPV predictions based on unit attributes. This is a fairly simple regression problem.

Can anyone help?

Sully

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would be interested in a counter database that could be converted to XML. If you have such a thing give me a shout. -David