Chapter H pages in Waffen SS II pack

p3love

ASL Acolyte
Reaction score
Country
ll
Heretic! It has ASL on it, of course it's worth getting! All kidding aside, it is a good pack. Bear hunt is a fun one. One eye to the west is my favorite out of the pack.
Heretic :laugh: a bit severe...trust me, we are all the same with regards to ASL...but some companies (no flamewars or any finger pointing from me so please dont ask) dont do homage to ASL, and/or they let themselves down when they have the right people on board and all the other assets but chose to exploit their reputation for an overzealous quest of revenue...

Last edited:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Heretic :laugh: a bit severe...trust me, we are all the same with regards to ASL...but some companies (no flamewars or any finger pointing from me so please dont ask) dont do homage to ASL, and/or they let themselves down when they have the right people on board and all the other assets but chose to exploit their reputation over revenue...

Sarfs tell you that with an "endearing" manner attached to the word.......

So please enjoy his "raw" sense of humour.......

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Whether SS themed stuff is your bag is another question, there are so many (MMP: KGP I & II, LCP: LSSAH 1-4 & Pr. Eug., LFT: FTC 3, BFP CoS (well, sort of)).

However HoB did not get a good reputation for nothing. If you have the cash to spare I would get anything HoB except BtB (1) and HG (1) as they have been redone by BFP as BtB2 and HG2. OtO is also one that will likely be incorporated in a future BFP EF pack. Their Special Forces packs were, I thought, quite interesting, though unusual.
I really like the SF II pack; the boat information is just like the LFT St.Nazaire HASL.....

p3love

ASL Acolyte
Reaction score
Country
ll
Sarfs tell you that with an "endearing" manner attached to the word.......

So please enjoy his "raw" sense of humour.......
I will forgive you for the misinterpretation...given my past record...I saw it, dont worry which is why I put the laugh in there...