Chapter H ASL pocket book on the way

holdit

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Excellent. Is there any information on which nationalities are included?

Is it my imagination or is there a bit of a shift in emphasis away from print-run-only with MMP? We've got the Annuals and Journals officially released in PDF - including mini-campaigns, the pocket rule book with the Desert and Pacific rules included...and now this - assuming it's not just German and Soviet Chapter H pages.

All that's needed now are official scenario PDFs.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
They have to update the French and Italians sections to match the latest releases but it includes all the rest of Chapter H.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Italian is not out yet.
They won't update the pocket rules before publishing HL.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
If there is still time before printing, I'd suggest using a different color from the existing RB for the cover. The one on the picture seems likely to cause confusion - someone, some day will pick the wrong book when going to some meeting, that would probably notice the mistake if the colors were different.

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If there is still time before printing, I'd suggest using a different color from the existing RB for the cover. The one on the picture seems likely to cause confusion - someone, some day will pick the wrong book when going to some meeting, that would probably notice the mistake if the colors were different.
Click the link above.

"Just received the proof copy today. Have to add the French and Italian chapters. Have to come up with a new cover and chart for the back. Its print on demand, IDK, maybe a month plus print time? Maybe two weeks plus print time. I'm not sure. "

Sounds like it will be available relatively soon.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I've posted this on FB, so here it is for you...

I see a market opportunity - book covers. Cover your Chapter H pocket edition in something like this, and take it to work (using a work-appropriate cover). No-one will question what you're spending your time reading at your desk.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've posted this on FB, so here it is for you...

I see a market opportunity - book covers. Cover your Chapter H pocket edition in something like this, and take it to work (using a work-appropriate cover). No-one will question what you're spending your time reading at your desk.

View attachment 13734