Chapter H ASL pocket book on the way

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Yep. My full ASRLB is nicely protected on the shelf in two 4" binders. It is reference only. My pocket is dog-eared and worn because its used every game. Its possibly the best $40 I've ever spent on ASL.
Yes, same here with retiring the 2 big binders. It's nice to have a rulebook that doesn't shake the whole table when I open it. The pocket rulebook is the handiest invention since the nail!

...Or at least the ipad.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Anyone got any more news on when we might see the new pocket Chapter H hitting the stores? I don't mean to be impatient or anything I was just wondering if there was anything new to hear is all

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Nothing was ever announced.
Scott simply showed a picture of a prototype.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
So is board 77. (And the Journal, and Normandy / Carentan, and the revised Italian module, and . . . . )
hahahaha, yeah, true enough
looking forward to the new Hollow Legions, just hope it's not going to be too pricey

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Once they finish, it should remain accessible since it will be print on demand. After Hollow Legions is finished they can include those updates to Chapter H, final proofread and print.

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So you guys who have spiral-bound your pocket-rulebooks--sorry, I didn't understand how you "unbound" the book before you spiral-bind it--does Kinkos/the printer do that as well, or did you have to do it yourself?

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
So you guys who have spiral-bound your pocket-rulebooks--sorry, I didn't understand how you "unbound" the book before you spiral-bind it--does Kinkos/the printer do that as well, or did you have to do it yourself?
Yeah, they do it. Basically, industrial strength paper cutter just lops about 3/16" of glued pages off.