cha0s

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
any change you can remove one of the sigs or at least put them beside each other. Or if you put them on a rotator that would be better, they do look good but.

Oh and welcome :)

Luke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Welcome, but Mark is right, the sig takes up too much space. You're obviously good with GFX if you made those yourself!

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
looks like he did make it himself as the link from the propeties is from imagebucket. Can you give me any tips?

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
DarkSora said:
looks like he did make it himself as the link from the propeties is from imagebucket. Can you give me any tips?
lol that doesn't prove anything, if someone else made him them thenusually they never host them and just leave it up to them.

dice

Reaction score
hello there little one, all newcomers get a special hug from dice....

*awww*

there you go, now run to freedom!

I SAID RUN! :p

dice

Reaction score
Thanks, yeah I love the game. I only own about 8 gba games and advance wars 2 is one of them :)

btw seeing as you like AW I suggest you visit http://www.urbansquall.com/ (if you didn't already know about it) for a similar online version of the game.

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
whats the point in those last 5 post? keep the talk to a mininum please theres no need to just to put the post count up or anything use MSN.